Tuesday 1 March 2011

Charlie Sheen Slams Addicts and Alcoholics as 'Losers' in Live TV Interview

Terminal VelocityCharlie Sheen Slams Addicts and Alcoholics as 'Losers' in Live TV Interview: "Charlie Sheen late Monday described addicts and people in Alcoholics Anonymous as 'losers' who wish they had his life -- whereas he is a 'winner' who does not regret his hard-partying lifestyle.

Capping a day of headline-grabbing media appearances with a live interview on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight,' Sheen said he had experienced moments under the influence of drugs and alcohol when he thought he might die.

'I can't be in denial and say it wouldn't have gone sideways at some point,' Sheen said.

Asked if he had wished he had never taken drugs, he replied: 'There's a couple things I wish I hadn't started. One of them is smoking cigarettes.'

He continued: 'Drugs, um yeah, but I guess there is some school of thought that dictates that we are the sum total of all our experiences, good or bad, win, lose or draw.

'So I don't think I would trade any of it, because I'm still alive which is pretty cool.'"

0 comments: